A better way to detect senior falls!
Using an advanced fall detection algorithm with state-of-the-art technology, this wireless fall sensor does not require the resident to wear any detection device. When integrated with Care@Home™, the MDsense can detect a resident’s fall regardless of whether the room is brightly lit or completely dark. The MDsense is the perfect fall sensor for any home or retirement facility.
Fall detection with an immediate alarm
Accurate fall verification – using Artificial Intelligence
Differentiates between people and animals
Identifies resident’s position
Works in total darkness
Easy to install, battery operated
What if the resident isn’t wearing the emergency pendant? Or cannot reach the panic button?
Essence’s MDsense is the solution!
MDsense fall detection technology can be installed in all of the home’s main spaces to detect falls without the need for wearable fall detection pendants or other active alerting devices.
MDsense features include:
• Multi-zone lens for exceptional coverage
• Room detection coverage: Up to 6 x 5 metres ( 19.7 x 16,4 ft.)
• Support pet immunity up to 30 kg. ( 66 lbs.)
• LED indication of fall detector:
• Extreme temperature detection
• Water resistant for use near bathing areas
• Optional features:
-AC power supply
-Emergency pull cord
• Remote management and support capabilities
-Automatic software upgrade
-Programming and configuration
Take a look at the most interesting
questions and answers of the MDsense webinar