Wearable Hip Fall Detection Device
The latest in innovative, wearable, emergency devices for detecting falls, integrated with Care@Home™ platform solutions.
• Lightweight, wearable, fall detection device
• Installed in a shock-absorber hip protector worn on the resident’s hip, such as the Hip Fall-Safe Protector
• Highly accurate. False alarms may occur about twice a month.
• Used both indoors and outdoors (within reception range)
• With optional Active service, extends coverage outside the residence
• LED indication of alarm-in-progress and reception status
• Alert notification sent to the HSP monitoring station via the Care@Home™ control panel for emergency situations
• Additional functionality:
• Panic button alert
• Step counter
• Replaceable battery
• Industry leading high RF range
• Supports automatic over-the-air software (RSU) programming and configuration upgrade